Photography Best Cure for Bad Memory Tee - I like the saying on this one. Very true! I think the typography is really nice.
2. DSLR Wheel of Filters - A fun way to break up your photography style! And with the Holga's being discontinued an easy way to get the look on your DSLR.
3. I Want to Capture You Tote Bag - I love the old camera on the tote.
4. James Camera Strap - Beautiful leather and a great new camera strap to replace the one that came with the camera. I love the leather, but they also have options with canvas that are beautiful as well.
5. Photographs are like Wine Mug - Another item with beautiful typography from Click and Blossom! I just found this site and I think their items are beautiful. We all need a nice mug for coffee when we are editing.
6. Kelly Moore 2 Sues Bag - Kelly Moore's bags are beautiful. One has been on my wishlist for a long time. I love the 2 Sues because of the pockets on the front and back.
7. DSLR Flash Drive - Why not? Everyone should have a funny flashdrive.
I hope you like these ideas! Please let me know what you would pick out of this list.